View Profile Thingthing77

All 17 Movie Reviews

3 w/ Responses

Oh this is nice, this movie is well done, I guess you improved your skills, bravo~

she seems bored, this guy should make some more efforts...

I totally approve it, and I would love to play chess this way, thank you for giving me the idea <3

the lips, they need an improvement, as for the rest I love it!

Obscenely yours, Thingthing~

MsLewd responds:

i tried to make it look like she was biting her lip, but it does look weird without context.

hum, I see that one of the animator is outsideboxproduction, I love his work, but don't know what is his name on the end titles... anyone knows?

I usually don't find tracer sexy, you managed to make me change my mind, bravo~

this animation definitely deserve attention, and perhaps me to make a wood burning of it, i'll think about it... well anyway, I must say that I always wan't support new artist (wich I am), have all my encouragement, you make art, and art is about living by his own rules, fight for it, feel free, you deserve it~

hellouni5 responds:

Thank you for your kind words! We got your encouragement and we are born ready to make another animation project with your encouragement! xx

Oh my god, what if Rayman would do that... Awesome video by the way

I am Spiderman, but I think you totally deserve the revenue <3

I admit that this butt is awesome, I guess I should say "bravo" ~

MsLewd responds:

Thank Dr.Dabblur (he made the wonderful model.

Actually? I make Wood-Burning and i post picture of them only on newground and I might start to post somewhere else in the future...

23, Male